Retrospect Consulting Group
Online Trainings With a Live Instructor in a Virtual Classroom.
Most classes are in the evening or weekends
Classes are limited to 15 people to ensure time to answer all questions.
We offer the following Online Training classes: Service Definitions including:
- Community Support Team
- Intensive In-Home
- Psychosocial Rehabilitation (PSR)
- Child Day Treatment
- Partial Hospitalization Program
- Level II and III Child Residential
- MI/SA TCM
- I/DD TCM
- PCP Instructional Elements (Planning)
- Case Management Assessment
- Crisis Prevention and Response (1st Responder)
- Medical Records Auditing
- Basic Corporate Compliance
Our onsite training includes:
Fees: Online classes are $25 per person in network* or;
- 12 hour Learning Community Person-Centered Thinking (PCT)
- 6 hour Person-Centered Thinking
- 6 hour Recovery Elements
- Wellness Recovery Action Planning (WRAP)
- Illness (Wellness) Recovery Management and Supervisor Training
$50 per person out of network
Onsite classes are negotiated*In network mean your agency has a consulting contract with RCG or a volume discount. E-mail for more details
How do I take a class?Step 1: Click on our
Click on class you want. Write down Session ID for future reference. If you do not see the class you want e-mail us and we may add it.
Step 2: Fill out registration form below. You will receive a confirmation e-mail.
Step 3: Pay via PayPay
Step 4: Enter virtual classroom by clicking this link 15 minutes prior to class http://go.mikogo.com
Enter your name and Session ID.
Step 5: Call the Conference Call Number on the greeting screen 2 minutes before the class starts.
- Click "Join Session" and run software when asked; or
- Check "HTML Viewer"-this is a slower connection but easier to do or if you use a Mac and have trouble with the software.