Retrospect Consulting Group
Corporate Compliance Services
- Independent medical and personnel record audits
- Risk assessments to identify and prioritize compliance risks for your company
- Creation of tools to address the risks (usually a combination of employee education and business controls)
- Development of employee communication materials, such as a code of ethics and policies on specific subjects
- Development of training programs
- Establishment of anonymous reporting systems
- Formation of incentives for compliance, and
- Evaluation of compliance systems.
We will work with your attorney to prepare for DMA reconsideration hearings as a result of Public Consulting Group audits or DMA investigations, Office of Administrative Hearings (OAH), and LME/MCO endorsement termination reconsideration hearings.
We can provide contractual corporate compliance officers in cases where this is called for as part of a settlement agreement or if an agency wishes to protect its interests by having external experts conduct self-audits and investigations as a best practice.